Hi all,

just to let everybody know:
With my latest change for EMPIREDB-403 I have introduced a new parameter for
the DBMSHandler to the DBCommand constructor.
This is only relevant for anybody who subclasses any of the existing
DMBSHandler specific command objects i.e. it will probably only affect very
view users.

However just in case anyone gets a compile time error, this may be the cause.
In order to resolve this, simply forward the DBMS object this command belongs
to the DBCommand constructor like this:

public class DBCommandHSql extends DBCommand
{
    /**
     * Constructor
     */
    public DBCommandHSql(DBMSHandlerHSql dbms, boolean autoPrepareStmt)
    {
        super(dbms, autoPrepareStmt);
    }

Regards,