From: Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de.INVALID>
Sent: Thu, June 13 2024 09:39
To: dev@empire-db.apache.org; priv...@empire-db.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Prepare new Empire-db Release 3.2

Hi all,

since our last release last year we have accumulated quite a few improvements
and new features.

Hence, I think it's about time to finish up and publish a new release.

Given your consent, I will begin with the preparations.

If anyone has any pending changes or additions please submit them now.

Please vote one more time:

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1

[ ] +0