Dear all

I have commited in my sandbox a Maven URL Handler
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/sandbox/donsez/urlhandler.maven
to deploy (install,start,update) bundles installed in the local Maven repository (ie ~/.m2/repository)

A example is given in the script file
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/sandbox/donsez/urlhandler.maven/src/site/script.txt

Didier
---

The Maven URLHandler looks for (bundles) jar files located in the local (or remote) Maven repository. This URLHandler enables to write deployment scripts insensible to version change.

URL schema samples:

mvn:<groupId>:<artifactId>:<version>
   the version of the artifact

mvn:<groupId>:<artifactId>
   the higher version of the artifact

mvn:<groupId>:<artifactId>:(<regexpOnVersion>)
the higher version of the artifact that match the regular expression (in the user default repository). Can be use to exclude snapshots, release candidates, incubated jar, ......

mvn:<groupId>:<artifactId>:<version>@<alternativeRepositoryRootURL>
   the version of the artifact in a remote repository

---

Clement Escoffier wrote:

Hello,

Just to announce that I commit two projects in my sandbox :

-          The maven-obr-plugin : creating OBR repository automatically when
you install or deploy 'bundle' artifacts.

-          A obr:// URL Handler : useful to avoid the malformed URL error
when updating a bundle deployed with OBR (it discovers the update-location
inside OBR repositories).

The second project becomes useful if you use the first one and you deploy
often  your bundles with OBR.

Clement

--

Clement Escoffier

Grenoble University

+33 (0) 4 76 51 40 24

http://clement.plop-plop.net

Didier DONSEZ

Laboratoire LIG, Equipe ADELE
Universite Joseph Fourier
Bat. C, 220 rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Tel : +33 4 76 63 55 49           Fax : +33 4 76 63 55 50
GPS : lat 45°11'38.3"N, lon 05°46'14.7"E, alt 223m

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Map: http://www-adele.imag.fr/users/Didier.Donsez/map/map.html