Yes, we should get these released.

I am sure we can get Peter to do a release quickly if he is around...

-> richard

Stuart McCulloch wrote:
Hi folks,

Carlos has released the maven-dependency-tree and maven-osgi shared
components (thanks Carlos!)
which means there are no more external snapshot dependencies blocking
release of the bundleplugin.

So we just need to sort out the following releases:

   org.osgi.service.obr --> maven-obr-plugin --> bundleplugin

wrt. open issues: the only one that might delay a release is FELIX-437, but
it's a minor issue. To fix it
properly it requires a patch to bndlib (so we'd have to wait for Peter to
create a new release and get
it uploaded to the central repo) - alternatively, we could put a temporary
fix in the bundleplugin, but
that would be a bit of a kludge... so I'm tempted to fix it after the next
release (Karl?)

there have been a lot of fixes and new functionality added since the
1.0.0release - and with the latest
commons initiative, it would be nice to be able to point people to a release
rather than a snapshot ;)

WDYT?