Hello,

first happy new year to all of you.
After trying to build my projects today (and getting the newest
bundle-plugin snapshot) all my projects with a spring application
context file
fail to generate a bundle.
I found an entry in the spring-osgi mailing list about bnd now also
examines spring xml files - is this true?
The error I get is

[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
FEHLER:  'Connection refused: connect'
FEHLER:  'com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Connect
ion refused: connect'
FEHLER:  'Connection refused: connect'
FEHLER:  'com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Connect
ion refused: connect'
[ERROR] Error building bundle com.mh.dbal:core.dbal.services:bundle:1.0
-SNAPSHOT : Unexpected exception in processing spring
resources(META-INF/spring/
dblayer-appctx.xml): javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transfo
rm.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeExc
eption: Connection refused: connect
[ERROR] Error building bundle
com.mh.core.dbal:core.dbal.services:bundle:1.0
-SNAPSHOT : Unexpected exception in processing spring
resources(META-INF/spring/
dblayer-appctx.xml): javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transfo
rm.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeExc
eption: Connection refused: connect
[ERROR] Error(s) found in bundle configuration
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error(s) found in bundle configuration

Do I have to change something in my configuration (I looked at the
plugin and bnd doc - but couldn't find any hints)?
Has this something to do with finding the xml schema?

Thanx in advance for any help,

Michael