Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
+1

We used *.sha file names, the maven gpg plugin automatically generates *.sha1 files; that's why I used them for the releases I did. It would be nice to use the same extension, and I don't have any preference. The sha1 is a little bit simpler if you're using maven to generate the release.

Ok, then in the future I think we should go with *.sha1 too, just to be consistent and simple.

-> richard

Carsten