Well, there is the notion of an extension bundle. I've added support
for extension bundles up to a point so assuming it works in your case
you could use an empty extension bundle that exports the packages that
you need. That would make said packages available from the system
bundle. Another way to do it might be to use bootdelegation (assuming
your bundle doesn't import the packages but still need to get access
to the classes). However, I'd prefer the former if possible.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls