+1

-> richard

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hi,

we have fixed two bugs and added one new feature (see below),
so I think its time for a 1.0.4 release :)

I've compiled the release candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/maven-scr-plugin/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten

Release Notes for maven-scr-plugin 1.0.4
Bugs

FELIX-506 : scr-plugin-generated resources not always bundled
FELIX-507 : properties and service names of extended components not always included

New Features
FELIX-509 : Add support for explicit source directory include/exclude via plugin configuration