Short answer, no. At least not in the sense of truly "disabling the bundle cache", because the mere fact that you want Felix to remember that there are bundles in the cache to re-get means that it must be saving something.

However, you can install a JAR file into the cache by reference using a URL like "reference:file:/path/to/jar", but this approach is not perfect if you have embedded JAR files and/or native code.

-> richard

Tim Moloney wrote:
I hope this isn't a silly question but...

Is it possible to disable the bundle cache? In other words, make Felix always get the bundle from the jar file, not from the cache?

I've found the configuration parameters that allow me to change the profile directory, and the default profile, but nothing that would turn off the cache.

Thanks,
 Tim