Hello to all,

the osgi-deployment-maven-plugin has now a web-page under
http://mvn-dp-plugin.sourceforge.net/.

There one can find a little documentation and some examples how to use
the plugin to create OSGi Deployment-Packages.

Also the plugin is now synchronized with official maven repositories
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/mvn-dp-plugin/)

Have fun!

Kind regards,

Siamak Haschemi