I am not sure if there is general interest in this.

I think the maven-felix-plugin also had a similar capability (i.e., gather up dependent bundles), since it was attempting to start the target bundle in a dynamically launched framework instance.

-> richard

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hi,

over the past months I've experimented with a new maven plugin that collects all referenced bundles for a project (traversing the whole dependency tree) and puts them into a configurable directory. Bundles are detected by looking into the artifact for the required OSGi meta data.

I'm wondering if this plugin is of general interest?
Is there interest to host this at Felix?
Should we add the mojos to the maven-bundle-plugin?

In terms of code size, it's just three classes.

Carsten