Clement Escoffier wrote:
Hi,

By using the maven-bundle-plugin and specially OBR releated features, it is
really easy to create this kind of repository automatically.
I just create a pom file at the root of the releases directory. This pom
file contains the "genuine" bundle modules (genuine in the sense that some
artifacts are created as a bundle but are not real bundles as the framework
artifact). [Note: the reactor can contain only one version of each
artifact].

Once created, I just launch the following command:
mvn deploy org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:deploy
-DaltDeploymentRepository=plop-plop.felix.releases::default::ftp://plop-plop
.net -DremoteOBR=enable

We add to use an alternative repository as the default repository is the
Apache Maven one. Moreover, by default the remote OBR feature is disable, so
we just need to enable it.

It creates a maven repository and the OBR description file: http://plop-plop.net/obr/
http://plop-plop.net/obr/repository.xml

This step could become something to do during the release process.

I think this sounds reasonable. So, the question becomes, where can we generate this repository?

-> richard

Clement