+1

-> richard

Clement Escoffier wrote:
Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for the remaining artifacts of the iPOJO
release and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/

Three artifacts were compiled:
org.apache.felix.ipojo.composite : composition model of iPOJO

org.apache.felix.ipojo.temporal : temporal dependencies

org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant : Ant task to package iPOJO bundles

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in these directories. md5
and sha1 files are maven generated. (I remove bz2 files)

These release candidates fix issues previously mentioned by Richard
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg04386.html), and are
proposed in the 0.8.1 version.

So, please check the releases and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.
Regards,

Clement