Richard S. Hall wrote:
I thought this was interesting...

Well, the attached PDF was stripped, so perhaps you can check out the SIP-Communitor mailing archive to read about it...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     [sip-comm-dev] SIP Communicator on Android
Date:     Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:22:44 +0300
From:     Cristina Tabacaru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi devs,

Let me introduce the prototype of SIP Communicator on Google's new mobile platform Android !!!

It has been a great challenge porting a rich, complex and "hi-tech" application such as SIP Communicator, on the "freshly" released Android platform. Moreover, the permanent support and guidance from SIP Communicator and Apache Felix communities made it an even greater experience.
Thank you guys !!!

This prototype represents in fact a model to follow for the future integration of the hole SIP Communicator application, a first brick in the wall, and I'm looking forward for suggestions, comments and contributions of any kind.

In the attached document you can find information related to my work and the goals I have achieved, and most importantly, information on how to get the sources of my project and build it.

Enjoy it,
Greetings,
Cristina