my guess would be it's the objectmanagment class that can not be found by the classloader of the Foo class :-)

regards,

Karl

Am 01.08.2008 um 17:31 schrieb "Jackson, Bruce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes, the code in ObjectFactory is basically:

public static Object getObject(Class clazz) {

obj= Proxy.newProxyInstance(clazz.getClassLoader(), new Class[] {clazz, ObjectManagement.class}, new Invoker(clazz, id, tableName));
   return obj;
}

That's throws a ClassNotFoundException, I assume, because clazz (declared in B and not imported explicitly in A) is not loadable from with A.