+1

It is nice that your MD5 and SHA1 are in the correct format so that they can be checked with the "-c" option...do you do that by hand or how do you get the maven release plugin to work correctly, since it appears that it doesn't work correctly for everyone else?

-> richard

Stuart McCulloch wrote:
Hi folks,

Hot on the heels of 1.4.2, I'd like to start a vote for the 1.4.3 release of
the maven-bundle-plugin, which contains a combined fix for FELIX-661.
(part of this fix required minor patches to code from other components)

I've built and signed the release candidate and made it available here:

http://people.apache.org/~mcculls/releases/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/1.4.3<http://people.apache.org/%7Emcculls/releases/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/1.4.3>

You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this
directory.
So, please check the release and cast your votes. (vote will run for 72hrs)