Peter Kriens wrote:
> Do I get a chance to test the release before it is published to the world?

No, I thought it's bug free :) (just kidding)

Yes, the release procedure is to build a release candidate which is
uploaded to an inofficial place. Then a vote starts for three days where
everyone has the chance to test and check it - both legal and functional
wise.
If more than three of us are happy with the candidate (by voting +1) the
candidate will become the official release. If there is one (justified)
-1, we will withdraw the candidate, fix the problems and start over again.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]