Hi Everybody,

My name is Yeasin Habib. I am doing my Masters Project in Philips Research
Laboratories in Netherlands. I am almost at the end period of my work. At
present  I am trying to implement a Virtual UPnP AV Media Server. The goal of
the project is I will have two UPnP Media Server. Among those two media sever
one is completely implemented (e.g: I can use Intel UPnP Media Server)- But
another one is a dummy UPnP Server. It will expose itself in UPnP network but
it is not capable to store content. The Virtual UPnP Media Server will only
store content metadata, but the actual content will stored in the first media
server. If any renderer request for a resource from dummy UPnP Media Serve, it
will just forward the request to actual UPnp Media server.

Based on this idea I can always use Intel UPnP AV Media Server which is a
complete UPnP Media Server. But for implementing dummy upnp media server I must
have to implement ContentDirectory Service of UPnP AV Media Server.  Most
importantly CreateObject(), Browse(), Search().

If anybody can provide me sample java code where ContenDirectory service has
been implemented then I can finish my work. At least I need the implementation
of CreateObject(), Search() and Browse() methods

I am looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanking you for the kind cooperation

Yeasin Habib

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the