Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi all,

I have worked on two issues today (FELIX-108 [1] and FELIX-701 [2]) and think that we should work towards a release of it. The current release is 1.0.3 and quite a few fixes have been applied since that release [3] (I tagged all the issues I could infer from the SVN log messages as being targeted for the release).

So, what are the opinions on the my patches for FELIX-108 and 701 ?

I commented on 108, still have to look more closely at 701, but it doesn't sound unreasonable.

How about going for a bundlerepository-1.0.6 release soon ? In which case I think we should also set the snapshot version to 1.0.5-SNAPSHOT to not have snapshots with higher numbers than the next release.

Of course I would volunteer to drive the release ;-)

Opinions ?

I think it sounds ok to start preparing for a release.

-> richard

Regards and Thanks.
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-108