Francesco Furfari (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-727?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12631454#action_12631454 ]
Francesco Furfari commented on FELIX-727:

It was a my fault in the attempt to synchronize the batch file after the Rian post titled
"the inconsistent UPnP documentation ..."

However, Richard in your opinion is it possible or interesting  to add and
escape token for  the  config.properties to get the last version of  the bundle?

I was thinking to some wildcard like file:../upnp/basedriver/target/org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver-${*.*.*}.jar \

or predefined  token
 file:../upnp/basedriver/target/org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver-${LAST}.jar \

I used here the ${...} just because you already manage it.

There might be a better way to handle these things, but I am not exactly sure how to do it.

-> richard

basedriver version does not match latest version in config.properties.upnp

                Key: FELIX-727

The basedriver version in config.properties.upnp is 0.8.0
however, the current trunk has version 0.9.0
Therefore the upnp.sh.bat script does not work correctly.
P.S. I'd love to become a contributor to be able to fix this kind of issues on
the fly.