+1

- Rob

Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for the Configuration Admin release
1.0.8 and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.0.8/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
and sha1 files are maven generated and modified to include the name of
the file to which they belong.

This release contains fixes for the following bugs (B) and improvements
(I) :

  [FELIX-665] Configuration Admin OBR description (I)
  [FELIX-740] ConfigurationManager throws NPE when... (B)
  [FELIX-865] OBR: Do not declare ManagedService[Factory],... (I)
  [FELIX-879] Use Collection interface internally instead... (I)
  [FELIX-880] ServiceReference of ConfigurationEvent is null (B)
  [FELIX-881] Stopping the Configuration Admin bundle ... (B)

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Regards
Felix

--