+1

I noticed in the source releases there is an extraneous "configadmin" directory in the root of the project directory. I don't know why it is there, but I bet it wasn't intended.

-> richard

Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for the Configuration Admin release
1.0.10 and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.0.10/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
and sha1 files are maven generated and modified to include the name of
the file to which they belong.

This release contains fixes for the following bugs (B) and improvements
(I) :

  [FELIX-889] - Arrays of primitives not supported by... (B)
  [FELIX-890] - Configuration.getProperty returns a Dictionary... (B)
  [FELIX-903] - Add functionality to limit log output in the... (I)

This release so close to the previous release is needed because the
1.0.8 release introduced an implementation change (FELIX-879), which may
break existing clients expecting Vector properties, where 1.0.8 would
return Collection properties, which are not Vector instances. This also
revealed to bigger problems which are fixed by FELIX-889 and FELIX-890.

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Regards
Felix