Hello all,

I'm opening a new vote for the first release candidate for the dependency manager and its optional shell command bundle. I've compiled everything and put it up for testing and checking here:

http://people.apache.org/~marrs/dependencymanager-2.0.0/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory and the checksum files should have the correct format.

The main reason for naming this release 2.0.0 is that there have been many 1.x versions and snapshots out there, so to avoid any confusion I'm starting with 2.0.0.

Please check the release and cast your votes, the vote will be open for at least 72 hours:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Greetings, Marcel