That was the main question.  Moving the whole trunk/tags/branches
allows to keep the release tags, but moving only trunk would be more
inlined with the current felix structure.  Not sure about the release
tags in this case (i guess we can leave those in smx and just not
import them).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet