Richard S. Hall wrote:
On 5/15/09 11:51 AM, Clement Escoffier wrote:
Hi,

I have a couple of issue to discuss before voting:
- Source artifacts are missing

Aren't these source artifacts?

http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.extra-0.4.0/org.apache.felix.upnp.extra-0.4.0-sources.jar http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.tester-0.4.0/org.apache.felix.upnp.tester-0.4.0-sources.jar

- The release doesn't use Nexus (but Stuart has provided a script to turn around that for a former release of the framework)

Are those issue blocking issue ?

Don't know. We should probably delete the old release document to avoid confusion.

In fact, I have prepared the release by following the "old release document". Do avoid further confusion I have add a Warning messages on the wiki page containing the "old release document"

I will prepare a new release following the new instructions and fixing the problem that you reported. Regarding the new instructions I have a question: Has the parent pom of the releasing artifact be the o.a.f:felix-parent:1.2.0 ?

On the release itself, nothing major :
- Copyright year are not correct (should contain 2009)
- The OSGi copyright years are not correct. It should be (2000, 2007).
- Your tester project notice should says that it "uses" code developed at the ASF (you import org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver....)

Yep.

-> richard

Regards,

Clement