Yeah, I missed the fact that the framework export the osgi bundles, so
that bnd actually put those in the jar.
However, I've just spotted that a wrong version of the tracker package
is used.  We still point to the old version instead of including the
new BundleTracker stuff.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet