Felix,

Thanks for taking care of this!  I already had the server
configuration in my settings.xml for deploying ActiveMQ, Camel and
ServiceMix snapshots, but I can't deploy Felix snapshots with my user.
 Do you need to be a PMC member to be able to do this or should I ping
reposit...@a.o to get this fixed?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com