I guess I'm biased :)

But really.. I don't care which shell variant TSL tries to emulate (Maybe
the windows cmd.exe shell??).. I just hope it tries to emulate an existing
one.
Folks tend love it when you get incremental innovation.  If you look at it,
the basics of all the popular shells are pretty much consistent across all
shell environments.  I'm hoping the basics of TSL also follow suite.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com