Sure, will do.

Actually I had a question about the wiki, last time I added content it
seemed to take a couple of /days/ before the content appeared on the
main html view - am I missing some special "render" button that will
push the content out or was I just unlucky?

Regards,

Dave

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Richard S. Hall<he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> Cool. Seems like some good info to put up on the wiki... :-)
>
> -> richard
>
> On 7/23/09 11:25 AM, David Savage wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> For those who are interested I've managed to get the first stage of
>> the sigil build up and running, namely that I can build sigil using
>> sigil :)
>>
>> If you want to try it out here are the steps to reproduce:
>>
>> # cd $felix-svn
>> # svn update
>> # cd sigil
>> # ant
>>
>> It'll probably take a /long/ time on first pass as it needs to
>> download a lot of large eclipse dependencies first time around and
>> either my connection is hosed or http://download.eclipse.org needs
>> more capacity (possibly both). But after this first pass the secondary
>> builds should run quickly i.e. seconds not minutes.
>>
>> By way of a brief explanation of what is going on in this build.
>>
>> 1) I've hosted a prebuilt sigil-ivy-plugin at
>> http://people.apache.org/~dsavage/sigil/
>> 2) The ant build downloads ivy, sigil-plugin, bnd and
>> equinox.common.jar and stores them in $felix-svn/sigil/cache/ant/lib
>> 3) Ivy caches a set of remote bundles that sigil can't yet index (i.e.
>> no obr index to these resources yet)
>> 4) Sigil creates local indexes of ivy cached bundles (just indexes
>> filesystem)
>> 5) Sigil builds all projects in $felix-svn/sigil/common and
>> $felix-svn/sigil/eclipse using the meta data from the various
>> sigil.properties files to resolve OSGi bundles  that satisfy the
>> dependencies from either the local cached repo or the spring
>> enterprise bundle repository (for which I do have an OBR index)
>>
>> The next stage I want to get working is to generate an eclipse update
>> site from these artifacts so I can install these dependencies in
>> eclipse.
>>
>> Please let me know if you have any problems, questions, or want to help
>> out ;)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dave

Paremus Limited. Registered in England. Registration No. 4181472

Registered Office: 22-24 Broad Street, Wokingham, Berks RG40 1BA

Postal Address: 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or
is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.