Thanks,

I will re-try with the 2.2.1 version of Maven.

Regards,

Clement

On 26.08.2009, at 09:59, Stuart McCulloch wrote:

2009/8/26 Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>

Hi,

I'm cutting a release of a couple of artifacts. Everything was fine until I checked the release signatures. I realized that POM GPG (pom.asc files)
signatures are not correct. All my pom files have bad signatures...
I tried to re-perform one release to check if it happens every times, and
yes, it is ! More strangely, the local signature is correct (in
target/checkout/target/). So it seems that the issue occurs during the
upload of the files on Nexus.

Does anybody know how to fix it ?

Regards,

Clement

PS: I use Maven 2.1.0 on Mac

^ I believe using Maven 2.1.0 is the cause:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGPG-14

just looked at the Maven release docs and they also say not to use 2.1.0 for
this reason...

 http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

I'll add this to our local release docs

--