On 9/30/09 23:54, Derek Baum wrote:
I've assigned all fixed and closed gogo issues to release 0.2.0, which
I have now marked as released (on 15th September).

I've only assigned one of the 10 open issues to the next release,
0.4.0, as I believe that most of the others require some discussion or
confirmation before they are implemented.

If you do assign it to a release and then change your mind, you can always move it back off.

For me, I often find it easier to assign things to the next release even if I am not sure about them, because then in JIRA's open issue view, I can easily click on the version and see the issues being considered. If they don't make it for this release, I move them off to the next before doing the release.

But, that is entirely up to you.

-> richard

Derek