+1,

Regards,

Clement

On 01.10.2009, at 16:39, Felix Meschberger wrote:

+1

Regards
Felix

Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
Hi,

we've splitted the event plugin from the web console into a separate
bundle. The mean reason for this is, that this allows the event plugin
to run as one of the first bundles, even before the web console, and
therefore it can start recording events much earlier.
In addition the plugin is now dependency free and has some new features
like the timeline display (this display is not looking very nice yet,
but I don't consider this a blocker for a first release).

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-008/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 008 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards