On 10/2/09 10:35, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
AFAIK, the ASF is not a member of the OSGi Alliance and only members
have access to the TCK.

This is something we are working on...once the R4.2 TCK is released, I am hopeful we will be able to get access to the binaries for Apache committers, but there is some process that needs to happen with the OSGi Alliance first, then at Apache to get this to happen.

How do people run the TCK ?  Are only those that are members do that ?
That's what I've done when working on the blueprint implementation,
but I wonder if this was the general case or not.

Currently, I run it for the framework and framework-related services. I have run in for other people, like Felix, too for their subprojects.

At any rate, yes, currently this can only be done by members, although the results can be given to non-members, from what I understand.