On 10/8/09 12:24, Don Brown wrote:
Since the TCK seems to be a deadend for automated testing, what other
options do we have?  Richard, you said you were working on a testing
framework, but I don't see it svn.  Are there a set of
integration/functional tests I'm missing?  I have a little framework
we use in Atlassian Plugins for integration testing that I could bring
over.

I am using BND and my few tests are included in the my sandbox:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/sandbox/rickhall/bnd-test/

There is some [likely outdated] description of this here:

    http://felix.apache.org/site/bnd-testing-harness.html

This isn't integrated in anyway, because there was no decision within the community to go with it, but it is still what I use when I create a new test cases. It is also what the OSGi TCK is based on.

-> richard

Any objections?

Don