This is actually "home made" by placing integration tests in the component
under test.
This way you create a chicken egg problem. The tests (executed before bundle
is being packaged, see maven lifecycle) grabs any older version of the
component it finds (matching the group+artifact+version) wich usually not
what you want to test.

Solution: put the integration tests into its own projects. Sounds nuts but
is just logical.
Also it would be good to upgrade to exam 1.2.0 (currently 0.6).

Toni

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer