Yes, this information is somewhat hidden, it is under Documentation->Development->Status.

-> richard

On 12/3/09 7:27 AM, Daniel Bimschas wrote:
Hi list!

As R4, 4.2 was "recently" released by the OSGi consortium I was wondering if
the current Felix implementation is fully compliant to that spec. However, I failed to
find that information on the Felix webpage. Maybe i just overlooked it, but if it's like
that, I think a more prominent place for that information would do good. E.g. the
download page would be the ideal place for that in my opinion.

Kind regards,
Daniel