On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Jackson, Bruce <bru...@qualcomm.com> wrote:
> I've stuck that in the pom.xml for http.jetty (i.e.
> felix/http.jetty/pom.xml) in the place you suggest, and rebuilt using
>
> mvn clean:clean
> mvn -Dpackaging=plugins install
> mvn -Dpackaging=bundle install
>
> and I still see the same thing. Have I missed something in forcing a rebuild
> of the jetty jar?

Just so you know. felix/http.jetty is the old jetty bundle
(1.1.0-SNAPSHOT) and felix/http/jetty is the new (2.0.5-SNAPSHOT). The
old one (felix/http.jetty directory) is not in the master pom module
list - only the new one. felix/http/jetty is dependent on the http
master pom under felix/http/pom.xml.