I would like to call a vote on the following iPOJO subproject releases:

maven-ipojo-plugin 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.annotations 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.api 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.composite 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator 1.6.0
org.apache.felix.ipojo.online.manipulator 1.6.0

We solved the following issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&styleName=Html&version=12314134
Each artifact contains it's own changelog too.
Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-031/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 031 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Thanks and regards,

Clement

PS: The web console plugin, the event admin handler and the temporal dependency
handler will be release once this one is done.