On 6/15/10 8:11, Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

I have created FELIX-2411 as a container to fix all our subprojects over
time.

I have also updated an earlier patch to the parent POM attached to
FELIX-1747 to use the latest Apache Parent POM 7, which already is
correctly configured to use the Maven Remote Resources plugin and
generate valid ASF source artifacts to vote upon.

IMHO we should really be using the Maven Remote Resources plugin to
generate the legal files.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2411
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1747

Thanks for looking into this Felix.

I played with it a little bit by trying to build framework and OBR with it...it didn't give me the best results, but this is likely because it doesn't understand that we are embedding source and or byte code. Any subproject using BND to embed byte code from other dependencies will likely not be correct.

So, we could potentially use this to automate information gathering, but it doesn't help us with the verification. We should probably create some documentation and perhaps an example on how to use it and augment its results.

Thanks.

-> richard