Are they backed by the mailing lists ? we just found that some other
forums (the ServiceMix ones actually) were not always backed by the
corresponding mailing lists, which means some users post on the forums
but it does not go to the mailing lists.  if you set up the forums
this way, that's not right.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet