I wonder what is going on here?

Clearly, this issue isn't related to Felix and when I go the link below, it takes me to a different project.

-> richard

On 2/23/11 8:49, Olivier Grisel (JIRA) wrote:
Fix remaining mixed case java package names

                  Key: FELIX-2857

The following package names should be lowercase:

org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.genericRdf
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.dbPedia
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.site.linkedData

As a side note the official casing for the DBpedia project is DBpedia, not dbPedia as
written in various configuration files. I think for component ids (not subject to the
java naming conventions) we should just stick to lowercase ids as well. Hence
"dbpedia" for instance.