Hi

Am 08.11.2011 um 00:39 schrieb Andrei Pozolotin:

> Felix:

No, read on ;-)

But why would you prefer RUNTIME ?

> since you can use just JDK, no need for ASM, etc

No, JDK is not an option because we don't want to ClassLoader.loadClass here ...

> and you still have to load class inside compile class path for
> inheritance resolution

No, we don't have to ClassLoader.loadClass we just have to read the class files
using some byte code library (since the BND lib has this AFAICT we probably
will use that one instead of ASM, but that is for another discussion).

Regards
Felix