+1

We should consider moving it to the latest parent pom to simplify NOTICE/DEPENDENCIES file handling.

-> richard

On 3/19/12 10:07 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Hi,

Given the number of improvements, I've chosen to upgrade to a new
minor release instead of a micro one.

Please take some time to test as there has been important improvements
that could (hopefully not) lead to regressions.

We solved 18 issues in this
release:https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12316135&styleName=Html&projectId=12310100
There are still 6 outstanding
issues:https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FELIX+AND+component+%3D+%22File+Install%22+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-091/
You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 091 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release