Hi

Time to tally the vote:

  +1 Felix Meschberger*, Richard Hall*, Jamie Goodyear,
     Carsten Ziegeler*, Karl Pauls*, Alex Karasulu*,
     Clement Escoffier*, Pierre de Rop
   0 -
  -1 -

Thus this release passes with 8 +1 votes (6 of which binding). No other votes
have been cast.

I will now publish the artifacts and add them to down load page.

Re "No changelog in OBR plugin": This has been added to SVN in the meantime and
will be in the next release.

Re "Failure on httplite": I tend to think that this really comes from httplite.
Nevertheless, if this is really a problem of the Web Console, it will be fixed
in the next release.

Regards
Felix