Hi,

An update has been on the plate since JQuery 1.4 came out (we didn't update
back then due to incompatibilities with JQuery UI 1.7.2 and JQuery UI 1.8 has
not been released yet). We lost track on that since then.

So, I am all for updating ...

BTW: We also might want to set a Provide-Capability header indicating the
JQuery and JQuery UI versions the web console provides to its plugins.

Regards
Felix