Hi David,

I'm happy to see that the test helped, and it seems that fixing this issue
was not an easy task,
congratulation ! [?]

For now, I can't reply to your question about the bind/unbind/updated
method, because I have not yet fully reviewed your fix, but this is an
excellent exercise for me and I will take time to understand the changes
you made.

So, from my side, I confirm, the testcase is now passing.

However, I have a minor remark: the felix log level is now forced to debug:
see  systemProperty( "ds.loglevel" ).value( "debug" ) in the
ComponentTestBase class), and I think that it might be better to run the
concurrent test in warn level, as before, because debug logs might reduce
the chances to reproduce any potential concurrency issues ... Anyway, I
tried to run the testcase with ds.loglevel=warn, and it is also passing OK.

So, now, I will run again my nightly integration tests, in order to do more
validation.

thanks again.
/pierre