The more examples, the better, as far as I am concerned.

-> richard

On 11/11/12 06:05, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
Hi,

a while back I did some work on the examples provided on the felix web site
(see Jira Issues [1,2,3,4] and ML thread [5]). Now after I have finished my
master thesis, I want to get involved again. I thought about doing some
more work in the examples section.

The SimpleShape examples show the use of low level OSGi APIs, so it would
make sense to provide examples for the higher level APIs as well. Right now
I'm thinking of adapting the SimpleShape example to Declarative Services
and to iPOJO.

So the only question is: Is the community interested in more example
material? (I would do the required documentation work for the web site as
well)

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3376