On 12/20/12 6:56 PM, Jad Naous wrote:
It does look like the same issue.

Got the trunk/framework. mvn clean install gives:

[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @
org.apache.felix.framework ---
Dec 20, 2012 3:54:59 PM org.sonatype.guice.bean.reflect.Logs$JULSink warn
WARNING: Error injecting: org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/codehaus/plexus/compiler/util/scan/InclusionScanException

Odd. I'll look into building trunk tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it.

-> richard

Thanks,
jad.