If it doesn't add much traffic, I think that will be fine.

-> richard

On 1/9/13 04:35 , Guillaume Sauthier (OW2) wrote:
Hi all

This week I started to create Jenkins builds for iPOJO.
As you know, it's possible to have jenkins sending mail notifications for
instable builds.

I was wondering if it was realistic to send these notifications to
dev@felix.a.o or if it was more appropriate to ask for a new, dedicated
mailing list ?

ATM, we have just a few jobs in Jenkins, so I don't expect too much
traffic, but if we use Jenkins more for all the sub-projects we have in
Felix in the future, maybe a dedicated list could be a good option.

WDYT ?
--G

Felix jobs:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Felix/