gogo supports subshells of itself using the 'gosh' command; you'd have to
add new commands to add shells for other languages.

The following shows sub-shells using 'gosh':

Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! *prompt = 'gogo! '    // change prompt to identify session*
gogo!
gogo! *set// list session variables*
null            0               null
String          SCOPE           gogo:*
String          _               gogo!
Closure         e               $exception printStackTrace
String          prompt          gogo!

gogo! *gosh --help*
gosh - execute script with arguments in a new session
  args are available as session variables $1..$9 and $args.
Usage: gosh [OPTIONS] [script-file [args..]]
  -c --command             pass all remaining args to sub-shell
     --nointeractive       don't start interactive session
     --login               login shell (same session, reads
etc/gosh_profile)
  -s --noshutdown          don't shutdown framework when script completes
  -x --xtrace              echo commands before execution
  -? --help                show help
If no script-file, an interactive shell is started, type $D to exit.
gogo!
gogo! *gosh*
g! *set*
String          SCOPE           gogo:*